Saturday, January 10, 2015

tom odell - another love (zwette edit)


sarkının orijinali burada linkte ama yukarıdaki versiyon bana daha iyi geliyor.

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care, but it's so cold and I don't know where
I brought you daffodils in a pretty string, but they won't flower like they did last year
and I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright, I'm just so tired to share my nights
I wanna cry and I wanna love, but all my tears have been used up
on another love, another love, all my tears have been used up

and if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight, but my hands been broken, one too many times
so I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude, words they always win, but I know I'll lose
and I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours, but I sang 'em all to another heart
and I wanna cry I wanna learn to love, but all my tears have been used up
on another love, another love, all my tears have been used up

I wanna sing a song, that'd be just ours, but I sang 'em all to another heart
and I wanna cry, I wanna fall in love, but all my tears have been used up
on another love, another love, all my tears have been used up

No comments: