Saturday, March 14, 2009

bir şarkı bir film bir dans

let's dance little stranger, show me secret sins, love can be like bondage, seduce me once again. burning like an angel, who has heaven in reprieve, burning like the voodoo man, with devils on his sleeve. won't you dance with me, in my world of fantasy, won't you dance with me, ritual fertility. like an apparition, you don't seem real at all, like a premonition, of curses on my soul. the way i want to love you, well it could be against the law, i've seen you in a thousand minds, you've made the angels fall. won't you dance with me, in my world of fantasy, won't you dance with me, ritual fertility. come on little stranger, there's only one last dance, soon the music's over, let's give it one more chance. won't you dance with me, in my world of fantasy, won't you dance with me, ritual fertility. take a chance with me, in my world of fantasy, won't you dance with me, ritual fertility.
şarkı: nouvelle vague "dance with me" "bande à part" mash
film: bande à part dance
açıklama: bande a part
hatırladımki daha önce de bu filmden bahsetmişim.

No comments: